Can Be Mailed to: All over the World
I. Service Briefing:
The aviation-based large postal parcel of China Post is a new service different from the public undertaking's small postal parcel. This aviation-based service is one of the three service modes of the international postal parcel (ordinary mail) of China Post, and the parcel can be mailed to over 200 countries all over the world. Goods with low requirements in time efficiency and those slightly heavy can be shipped with this means.
II. Time Efficiency of Delivery (for reference): 10-15 working days.
1. Basic Time Efficiency of Networking: 3 working days.
III. Volume Restriction:
There are two kinds of parcels which are categorized in terms of maximum size limit and can be mailed to each country.
The first kind of size: The length of the longest side shall not exceed 150cm; the sum of the length and the maximum horizontal circumference shall not exceed 300cm.
The second kind of size: The length of the longest side shall not exceed 105cm; the sum of the length and the maximum horizontal circumference shall not exceed 200cm.
Formula for calculation of area & horizontal circumference: 2 heights + 2 widths + length.
V. Price & Charge:
1. Log on the homepage of Flyt Global Express (www.flytexpress.com), and directly type in the destination country and weight for query. An additional registered fee of RMB 8 Yuan will be charged for each parcel;
2. While passing through the customs, the large postal parcel of China Post will produce no expense of duty and customs clearance. However, if the parcel is imported to the destination country by importer, the fee will be charged according to the provisions of customs in each country on customs duties.
VI. Tracking & Query Service:
1. After the parcel is handed over to Flyt Global Express, information of tracking & query will be available on the website of Flyt Global Express, and all-the-way tracking will also be available on the website of China Post;
2. If the customer wants to find out detailed information about the postal parcel, they can query the whole operational process of the postal parcel in the "Order Information Management" item of Flyt Global Express;
3. After the postal parcel leaves Flyt, the customer may immediately log on http://intmail.183.com.cn/item/trace/itemTraceAction.do?action=Enter to query information of the parcel;
4. If, one month after the postal parcel is sent out, the customer still does not receive it, he may ask the customer service department of Flyt Global Express for query. The mode of query of large postal parcel of China Post is the same with that of the small postal parcel, namely, the customer needs to fill in Inquiry Form of the Post Office. Response for query generally will be received within 3-6 months;
5. Addressee's Address: Large postal parcel of China Post can use PO BOX. However, the parcel shall not be mailed to battleground posts like APO.
6. Parcels withdrawn: The large postal parcel of China Post offers service of withdrawal of parcels. However, in this case, the post will charge the transportation cost for withdrawal of the parcel as well as the transshipment charge of RMB 3 Yuan/kg.
VII. Articles Prohibited:
1. All the goods prohibited or restricted by the international aviation provisions in terms of post. For instance, liquid, powder, paste-like substance, drugs and ammunition, etc;
2. Pure battery and "large numbers of mobiles phones" can not be mailed; as fittings, batteries can be mailed in a suitable manner. However, it is better that the battery be subject to independent packaging or supportive batteries. However, whether the products can smoothly pass through the customs depends on the policies of the customs.
VIII. Packing Requirements:
Labels to Be Stuck:
The address label shall be stuck on the middle part of the parcel in the front.
Note: The packaging shall be in good condition and hard to break. Persons concerned shall try their best not to bring irrelevant identifications with them. It is suggested that the labels of "Fragile Article" be stuck on fragile articles.
1. The price is lower than that of EMS. Volume weight is not taken into account. No remoteness surcharge will be charged;
2. The parcel will be charged with the fee-calculation means of "1kg of initial weight" or "1kg of consequential weight";
3. In terms of price, the large postal parcel of China Post has absolute price advantage over EMS, DHL, UPS, Fedex and TNT.
4. All-the-way tracking service is available.